1. This competition will run from January 16, 2019, to February 28, 2019 and is open to all participants aged 18 or over.
2. To access the Contest, you must submit one (1) entry on Oceanwide Expeditions Contest by completing the entry form provided and clicking “Create profile” / “Enter to win”
3. Contestants gather votes for their entry. The entry with the most votes wins the competition. Entries with the second- and third-highest number of votes win second and third prize, respectively.
4. The first-prize winner (the contestant with the highest amount of votes at the end of the competition) will receive a 10-night cruise to Antarctica (Antarctica - Discovery and Learning Voyage), departing January 7, 2020. The approximate value of first prize is $7,950, based on one (1) person in a shared quadruple porthole cabin.
The second-prize winner will receive an 8-night cruise to West Greenland (Scoresby Sund, Aurora Borealis), departing September 17, 2019. The approximate value of second prize is $3,600, based on one (1) person in a shared quadruple porthole cabin.
The third-prize winner will receive an 11-night cruise to Spitsbergen (Fair Isle-Jan Mayen-Spitsbergen, Whale Safari) departing June 3, 2019. The approximate value of third prize is $2,500, based on one (1) person in a shared quadruple porthole cabin.
The 4th – 28th prize winners will receive a 25% discount voucher for Oceanwide Expeditions to use on a polar expedition of their choice aboard our new vessel Hondius (valid until December 31, 2020). Only one gift voucher can be used per person and booking.
All 250 participants with the highest scores will receive an Oceanwide Expeditions handbag. To be able to claim the bag, an exact postal address will be required. If no address is provided by the entrant, the prize will not be sent. The postal addresses will only be used for the purpose of this contest and will be deleted after the contest is finalized.
If there are fewer participants than prizes, excess prizes will not be distributed.
5. Winners will be chosen early to mid-March 2019 and will be notified by e-mail and Facebook.