Important personal clothing and gear you must bring with you:
- Thick and warm underwater garment (2 sets), dry gloves or adequate thick wet gloves (make sure they will keep your hands warm in sub-zero waters)
- 2 separate freeze protected regulators, because we dive with special bottles with two separate outlets. The tanks we are using are 2L steel tanks. They are fitted with a “Y” or “H” valve configuration, with DIN or Yoke (INT) adaptable connections.
- Pressure gauge
- Stabilizing jacket or some kind of BC with quick release – divers without BCD trusting only their dry suit for buoyancy control will not be allowed to dive.
- Depth gauge, watch, or computer
- Knife and a torch
- Mask, fins and snorkel
- Weight belt (weights available on board)