Please follow these rules (in addition to all crew instructions) when embarking or disembarking the helicopter:
- Enter the operating area only when instructed by the designated crewmember after receiving clearance by the helicopter crew.
- Keep your head low (crouching position) when near the helicopter and sit where directed by the crew.
- Fasten your seat belt and read the in-flight safety regulations.
- When disembarking, remain seated until instructed to leave by the helicopter crew.
- Assume a crouching position when disembarking and walk briskly away from the helicopter as directed.