Scott's second expedition, the British Antarctic Expedition (1910 – 1913), built its headquarters on Cape Evans. The headquarters building still exists and is known as Scott's Hut. The building is located on the north shore of Cape Evans on Ross Island in Antarctica.
The inside interior of the hut shows furniture such as tables, chairs and beds. Canned food and seal meat is still present. The hut of Scott was used during the winter of 1911. From here, Scott and his team made his fatal journey to the South.