As per the current situation in Norway, certain circulations may assume that travel restrictions may have a provisional end date of 14 April 2020.
We are dealing with our March to April 2020 departures right now which will be postponed owed by the new situation . Affected clients / travelers will be offered alternative travel solutions (refer to I am booked on March till April voyages – what do I need to do?). If clients / travelers are not booked on any March and April trips, we kindly ask you to be patient until we have further news. Rest assured: the deposits of clients / travelers are secured and not lost! From 15 April 2020 we will be in the position to make further statements regarding the summer season
For now, please note that our May till September 2020 voyages are still on schedule and business is still continuing (despite the difficult time we are all facing ).
If clients / travelers wish to book trip for the upcoming summer, please refer to: I want to book a trip for this summer – can I do this risk free?
If you wish to change travel plans right now for upcoming summer, please refer to: I want to change my travel plans due to Coronavirus – can I do this?