- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the itinerary.
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes on Plancius, Ortelius and Hondius.
- Free use snowshoes on Noorderlicht and Rembrandt van Rijn.
- On Spitsbergen voyages: Transfers and baggage handling between the airport, hotels and ship only for those passengers on the group flights to and from Longyearbyen.
- On Rembrandt voyages: Transfers and baggage handling between airport and ship at Constable Pynt on the chartered group flights.
- During HDS15-19: Transfer (T) that must be booked in advance, between Akureyri (ship) and Radhus Reykjavikur / city hall in Vonarstraeti and v.v. (6 hours)
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation).
- Group transfer from the vessel in Bluff to the airport in Invercargill, on OTL27-20 and on OTL27-21.
- Group transfer from Kelvin Hotel in Invercargill to the vessel in Bluff, on OTL28-20 and on OTL28-21.
- During voyages OTL22-19, OTL27-20 & OTL28-20 and OTL22-20, OTL27-21 & OTL28-21: ship-to-shore helicopter transfers (with no specific amount of helicopter time guaranteed).
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- AECO fees and governmental taxes.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material.
Single travellers can choose between "single occupancy" at a supplement of 1,7 x the Twin or Superior cabin rate , or "sharing basis" in Twin, Triple or Quadruple category at no additional cost.
Upon request (some voyages may be excluded), children under 16 with parents may receive 40 % discount in Superior, Triple (sharing with 2 parents / adults) and Quadruple Cabins (sharing with 3 parents / adults).
Cabins on request
- If cabins are on request, please contact Oceanwide Expeditions.
During our “Basecamp” departures all offered activities (including camping, kayaking, snowshoe/hiking, mountaineering, photo workshops as well as our standard included shore excursions and zodiac cruises) are free of charge. Please review our separate “Basecamp” brochure for further details.
Helicopters will be on board during voyages OTL22-19, OTL27-20 & OTL28-20 and OTL22-20, OTL27-21 & OTL28-21. Providing the conditions, such as but not limited to ice and weather conditions, are suitable, the captain of the vessel will position the vessel at a safe and (for the helicopters and helicopter pilots) feasible distance from the intended landing site. Ship-to-shore helicopter transfers will enable us to offer the scheduled shore excursions, but every passenger who participates in those mentioned voyages, understands and accepts that no guarantees can be given, including a specific amount of helicopter time. For further information please consult our Helicopter Manual.
Charter flights Rembrandt van Rijn
RVR28-19 until RVR33-19 will connect with charter flights from/to Reykjavik to/from port of pax exchange. RVR27-20 untill RVR32-20 will connect with charter flights from/to keflavik to/from port of pax exchange.
NOT INCLUDED: Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights; pre- and post- land arrangements; transfers to / from the vessel outside Spitsbergen; PLA16-19 & PLA18-19, transfer supplement (T) for bus shuttle between Akureyri (ship) and Radhus Reykjavikur / city hall in Vonarstraeti and v.v. (6 hours), € 70,- / $ 90,- pp one way and € 140,- / $ 180,- pp return; PLA15-20, PLA16-20 and OTL16-20, transfer supplement (T) for bus shuttle between Akureyri (ship) and Radhus Reykjavikur / city hall in Vonarstraeti and v.v. (6 hours), € 80,- / $ 100,- pp one way and € 150,- / $ 200,- pp return; transfers to the vessel in Ushuaia and Ascension and from the vessel in Ascension and Praia; passport and visa expenses; Government arrival and departure taxes; meals ashore; baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is mandatory); excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges; and the customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
All rates are quoted per person, based on twin occupancy. EURO rates apply for all sales within Europe, USD rates apply for all sales outside Europe. 5% discount will be granted for bookings for one or more consecutive voyages (except on legs within the Atlantic Odyssey). Please note that all dates & rates are subject to change. All voyages will operate subject to a minimum of 70 participants on Plancius and and Ortelius and 90 participants on Hondius.
© 2019 Oceanwide Expeditions - On all our transactions, the general terms and conditions of Oceanwide Expeditions b.v. apply, registered at the Chamber of Commerce, Middelburg, The Netherlands. File nr.: 50590715. Upon request, a free copy will be provided.