You should follow the rules when embarking or disembarking the helicopter:
- Enter the operating area when instructed to do so by the DPO following clearance by the helicopter crew, and keep well down.
- Sit where directed by the helicopter crew.
- Fasten seat belt and study the in flight safety regulations.
If disembarking, you should:
- Remain seated until instructed to leave by the helicopter crew.
- Adopt the crouching position when leaving and walk briskly away from the helicopter as directed.